You can count on Glamarioux Digital to manage your Google My Business listing and ensure you are visible for every search query that generates leads for your business.
Any local SEO strategy should include a fully optimized Google My Business listing. The Google Business listings are usually the most visible part of the search engine results page, especially on mobile. However, those coveted top positions are difficult to come by. Make sure you don’t miss out on valuable local search visibility. Get started with Google My Business today.
Be found often and be found easily
We specialize in staying on top of the ever-evolving features of Google My Business (GMB). We will ensure that your GMB profile is visible to all users so that you can generate more leads for your business.
If you have a business, you need Google My Business
You probably already know that (but just in case)
Managing and optimizing GMB is critical to boosting visibility for search queries (branded and unbranded) with the highest purchase intent. Your GMB listing is your first chance to reach customers searching for your products and services online.
Using our GMB management services, businesses of all sizes can manage their online presence across the Google platform. In order to create a customized SEO strategy, our team of Google My Business specialists takes advantage of all the features available through your dashboard, such as:
Leveraging data insights and user analytics
GMB Insights provide insight into how customers engage with your business listing, including:
- The number of times your listing is viewed
- The number of times users clicked on your phone number or requested directions
- When and which days of the week your listing is most often viewed.
Improving Engagement with GMB Posts
Using this feature, you can reach out directly to your potential customers before they even arrive at your website. You can use promotions and offers to encourage users to click on your listing rather than your competitors’.
Setting Up Convenient Customer Messaging
Use GMB messaging to communicate directly with customers. You can use this feature to answer questions and provide more information when users need it.
Build Brand Reputation with Google Reviews Management
Don’t let negative reviews damage your reputation. Reply to both negative and positive reviews directly, and report reviews that violate Google policies. By responding to reviews, you demonstrate your commitment to customer satisfaction.
Answer Customer’s Questions Online
Don’t let your customers’ questions remain unanswered, or, worse yet, incorrectly answered by others. Your GMB listing gives your customers a way to ask questions that you and your employees can answer.
Promote Products & Services
You should include your main services and products in your GMB listing so potential customers will know your business is the one they are looking for.
Implementing Booking Integrations
We offer booking integrations that allow customers to book appointments or reservations directly from your business listing. You can drive business directly from your listing with OpenTable and Trip Advisor integrations.
Google My Business and all its features are constantly changing, just like the digital marketing industry. We keep up with every Google My Business update in order to optimize your profile(s) – so you do not have to.
You can’t afford to ignore this stuff
You can give your customers the information they need before they even visit your site with a well-managed GMB listing. Additionally, it provides business intelligence about how customers interact with your business online. We at Glamarioux Digital know what it takes to get your GMB listing discovered, increase traffic to your website, and ultimately generate more qualified leads for your business.
Benefits of Google My Business
You can increase your business’s visibility in Google Search and on Google Maps by creating a Google My Business profile.
Four out of five online searches are looking for local results. The majority of local searches result in in-store visits or phone calls
If that’s not enough to convince you to set up a Google My Business profile, here are some others:
- You can set it up for free
- To have complete control over your business’s information
- GMB will help people find your business location
- Gives you better local search visibility for your business
- The GMB listing gives you the opportunity to provide your customers with relevant information (e.g., hours).
- You can (and should) easily engage with your customers about their reviews and respond to their comments and questions.
- Provides you with valuable information such as views, clicks, and phone calls
- To help you build your brand and reputation
- You can upload videos and images of your products.
- List the products and services you offer.
- Different booking software (reservations, appointments, etc.) can be integrated with Google My Business.
- Using Google My Business, you can post events, promotions, and updates.
Google My Business Management by Expert GMB Specialists
Even though it may seem straightforward, managing your Google My Business profile properly requires time and expertise. With us, you can focus on running your business while we manage and optimize your GMB listing.
You can easily hurt your business listing’s visibility by not following Google’s exact guidelines, or even having your listing suspended if you are not following them. In addition, poor reviews and outdated information can discourage potential customers. Whether you need help setting up or optimizing your GMB, our GMB specialists will ensure that your reputation matches the personality of your brand and engages your target audience.
Don’t let a few negative reviews ruin your day or your business
At Glamarioux Digital, we make sure our Google My Business strategies and tactics align with your business’ primary goals as well as integrate with your digital marketing strategy. Google My Business plays a vital role in local SEO and can be seamlessly integrated with a coordinated marketing strategy. Our optimization services consist of the following:
- Verify and remove duplicate listings from your official Google listings
- Update your banners, branding, and images
- Using photos and videos to showcase your company’s culture and environment
- Creating GMB posts about your current events, promotions, and company news
- Monitor and respond to customer reviews
- Optimize your Google My Business listing to improve your search engine rankings and align your website with your business
- By writing and implementing optimized business descriptions, service descriptions, and product descriptions
- Ensure the accuracy of all business information
Google My Business Listing Not Showing Up?
Do you have a problem with your business listing, but can’t seem to get help from Google Customer Support? Disapproval or removal of a business listing from local search listings is a common problem.
Their hold soundtrack is also annoying to us. But we can help.
We can assist you in getting your Google My Business page verified. Having worked with Google My Business since its launch, we understand the nuances of getting listings verified. Businesses may run into the following problems:
- Your Google My Business listing has not been published
- There are errors in my My Business listing that need to be fixed
- There appears to be a duplicate address in my Google My Business listing
- There are negative reviews on my business listing that you want to be removed
- You have suspended your Google My Business account
A photo has been uploaded that is irrelevant
- The map pin for my business appears incorrectly on Google Maps
- Posts for Google My Business have been rejected
- You cannot claim your Google My Business listing
Hire a team that gets you leads, not just traffic
Work with experts who can develop, optimize, and manage your Google My Business listing. Some of the industries we specialize in include:
- Google My Business for Auto Dealerships
- Google My Business Practitioner Listings
- Google My Business for Chains and Franchises (Multi-Location)
- Google My Business for Service Area Businesses
When your listings are not set up and promoted properly, it will hurt your local ranking and visibility. Don’t risk it. Set up and manage your Google My Business listing professionally to receive the most effective results.